Saturday, February 16, 2013

Once upon a time

Once upon a time, I was a normal average girl. My weight always lied safely in a "normal" BMI range, give or take a few times, but a month or two of eating right would get me right back where I belonged.

And then something happened. I can't pinpoint exactly what it was, either. It started with binge eating and culminating in just giving up and finding myself 100 pounds overweight.

And it sucked.

It sucked really bad.

The harder I tried, the more I failed. And then it was so overwhelming that I just stopped trying and succeeded in failing.

But I'm done. I've registered for a 13.1 in 11 months. I don't expect to run it all, but I expect to complete it in under the required time. And I expect to be at least 50 lbs lighter by then. I HOPE to be 75 lbs lighter then, but expect to be at least 50 lbs lighter.

So, here I go.

Welcome to just another fat girl blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment